~~~annyeonghaseyo~~~

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

To my other half...still searching




"I want to be the one you look for in a crowd;
I want to be the one you think of before you sleep;
I want to be the one you see as your future partner;
I want to be the one you deserve;
I want to be the one who will cook for you every morning;
I want to be the one who will kiss you good night;
I want to be the one you will watch the sunset with;
I want to be the one you would be grateful for;
I want to be the one you consider the love of your life;
I want to be the one who is beside you when you’re old.


Because,
You are the one who I always search for;
You are the one who I pray for at night;
You are the one who I want to be the father of my child;
You are the one who I want to take the risk for;
You are the one who I want to have breakfast with;
You are the one who I want to see every time I wake up;
You are the one who let me see the rainbow;
You are the one who gave me so much more;
You are the one that I love;
You are the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with.''

-TruthSlap-

No comments:

Post a Comment