~~~annyeonghaseyo~~~

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Walk with me through life...and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey. 🌈

"I Just Want Someone Who Is Afraid Of Losing Me

In our generation right now, its like people are so used of the "people come and go" thing. Is it probably because of their own experience? Are they afraid that it would happen to them as well? I have been there. I get attached to anyone easily. Maybe that's the reason why I get hurt quickly. 

I'm the kind of girl who notices everything but I stay quiet. When I get comfortable around you, I will do everything to keep and cherish whatever we have because I am a keeper. I can't imagine life without you who means a lot to me.

But this time, I just want someone who is afraid of losing me; who can't accept the idea of not having me in his life; the one who will never take me for granted. I want someone to show me and make me feel that I matter, that my existence is important, that he just doesn't need me nor just want me. I want him to need and want me all at the same time.

Just imagine having someone who will do everything to let you stay; who can't stand the fact of losing you; who can't stay mad at you. Someone who makes you a part of his life and his future because he wants to get there with you. 

In the end, what matters is the feeling of being loved and loving someone who makes you his whole world rather than just a part of it.


💌 Sherrie Albaladejo"

No comments:

Post a Comment